Mahle ACX2180 - ArcticPRO R134a Refrigerant Handling System
CALL for the BEST PRICE 1 855 320 7276.
Part Number: 460 80447 00
- State-of-the-Art. Ergonomic design, 7" capacitive touch LCD display, and intuitive user interface sets a new industry standard.
- Extra Transducers. Contains three transducers, providing reduced process times over dual sensor units.
- Status Indicator. LED light indicates status visible from anywhere in the workshop.
- Smart. iOS and Android capable phone app allowing remote service session mirroring and advanced functions.
- Best In Class Serviceability. New ergonomic hinged service door simplifies unit service.
- Automatic Updates. Permanent wireless software updates, ensuring you always have the latest features.
- Oil System Management. Automatic weighing of recovered oil, allowing accurate replenishment of oil removed during service and allows two oil types for injection.
- UV Dye Injection. Integrated UV dye injection provides high level of A/C system leak detection.
- Remote Support for Technicians. Allows MAHLE to connect to a unit over WiFi for troubleshooting and advanced support.
- Data Management & Reporting Metrics. Ability to log and monitor services allowing analytics for proactive service reminders, refrigerant use optimization, warranty reporting and more.
- Customer Service. Every unit is built to be easily repaired by the owner and we proudly offer nationwide service centers and lifetime phone support coverage and a two year standard warranty.
- Network Printing. Retains valuable service records, network printing capability to print services provided for customer.
- Thermal Printer. Allows printing of service reports.
- Refrigerant Identifier. Prevents contamination of machine internals.
- 360 83254 00 Filter Combo
- 026 80785 00 Dust Cover
- 026 80698 00 Oil Charge Bottle
- 026 80699 00 Oil Drain Bottle
- 028 80532 00 Red Hose R134A
- 028 80533 00 Blue Hose R134A
- 023 80096 00 Quick Release Low Side Coupling R134A
- 023 80495 00 Quick Release High Side Coupling R134A
- 360 82744 00 Calibration Check Ball
- 023 80147 00 Adaptor LP (External Bottle) USACME 1/2 R134A
- 026 80700 00 Vacuum Pump VE215
- 011 80070 00 Vacuum Pump Oil (Quart)
- 360 83269 00 Thermal Printer Installation Kit
- 360 83110 00 Thermal Printer Paper 5PK
- 024 80205 00 Power Filter 15A
- 360 82956 00 Safety Goggles
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Certifications SAE J2788, SAE J2099, UL 1963
- Charge Performance +/-0.5 oz at 70 degrees to 75 degrees F (+/- 15g at 21° to 24°C)
- Recovery Performance 95% at 70° to 75°F (21° to 24°C) within 30 minutes
- Operation Fully Automatic
- Charging Cylinder 30 lb. (13.6 kg) DOT
- Compressor 3/8 HP-0.279kW
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 47 in x 29 in x 29 in (119 cm x 74 cm x 74 cm)
- Weight 215 lb. (98 kg)
- Display Color, 7” Capacitive Touch Screen
- Filter Drier Capacity 150 Lb. (68 kg) spin-on type
- Hoses 9 ft. (2.75 m)
- Hybrid Function ACX2180H only
- Languages English, French, Spanish
- Operating Ranges 50° to 122°F (10° to 50°C)
- Power Source 120 VAC - 60 HZ - 12 AMP
- Printer Optional
- Vacuum Pump 2 CFM dual stage
- Warranty 2 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor
FREE SHIPPING within the USA only!!!!
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276