Mahle CML-9Wx8 - 76 ton Commercial Vehicle Mobile Column Lift - Wireless\Wide Base (Set of 8)
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
CML-9Wx8 - 76 ton (152,000 lb.) Commercial Vehicle Mobile Column Lift - Wireless with Wide Base (Set of 8)
Part Number: 485 80105 00
CALL us for the BEST PRICE 1 855 320 7276.
Wireless Mobile Vehicle Column Lifts
The patented Gray Wireless Portable Lift System improves a shop's safety, productivity and flexibility. The wireless lift system family will lift a wide variety of vehicles allowing technicians to safely and efficiently complete preventative maintenance tasks prior to major component repair.
- Heavy Duty Lifting Capacity. 14,000 lb (CML-7) and 19,000 lb (CML-9) per column capacity options. Wide base available in 19,000 lb capacity (CML-9W).
- Intelligent. Patented wireless smart lift technology.
- Simple. Tablet-based touch screen with on-board manuals, videos and internet.
- Broad Application. Heavy duty through light duty vehicles.
- Fully Adjustable Carriage. 12" forks supports wheel diameter from 5" to 24.5"
- Patent Pending. Down-stop visual safety system.
- Adjustable. Lift height 69" (1753 mm)
- 24 volt mobile column, with a wide, adjustable carriage for over-sized tire engagement
- Features the industry's original wireless communication system, state of the art touch screen graphic control system, and a patented self-centering adjustable carriage, providing the user with the most reliable and safe lifting environment
- No external wires or cords providing clear and safe access to the undercarriage of the vehicle
- When used at full operating height the user is provided with a lift height of 69 inches of free-and-clear access perfect for preventative maintenance; transmission removal and installation; clutch replacements; and with singe and paired operation make easy work of axle, brake, and wheel work
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Certification ALI Certified
- Capacity (Each) 19,000 lb (8,165 kg)
- Max. Hydraulic Operating Pressure 2,600 psi (17.9 MPa)
- Min/Max Wheel Diameter 4 in (102mm) - No Max
- Min (2)/Max (4) Lift Height 32 in / 69 in (813 mm / 1,753 mm)
- Lift Speed (Max Load) 60 in/min (1,524 mm/min)
- Weight 1,575 lb (714 kg)
- Height 88.5 in (2,248 mm)
- Height at Full Lift (157.13 in (3,991 mm)
- Operating Peak Power 4 HP (3 kW)
- Operating Voltage 24 VDC Nominal
- Charger Voltage Required 70-130 VAC @50-60 Hz
FREE SHIPPING within the USA only!!!!
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276