VCX-4 - Vacuum Coolant Exchanger, Four Tube Design
Part Number: 470 80020 00
CALL us for the BEST PRICE 1 855 320 7276.
- FluidPRO BFX-2 Brake Flush System is compatible with both ABS & non-ABS brake systems for increased utility
- Universal adapters designed to fit many makes and models of vehicles, enhancing service offerings
- Includes pistol wand for convenience and accurate fill
- Automated push/pull process allows technicians to multi-task
- Easy hook-up with three-step process for simple servicing
- Complete service in less than 10 minutes for improved customer satisfaction
- Pressure gauge to assist in brake system diagnosis
- LCD display indicates when new fluid cylinder is empty and used fluid tank is full
- Effective. Four transparent, large capacity cylinders; three for new coolant and one for waste.
- Color-Coded Function Valve. For easy control and operation.
- Adaptable. Easy coolant selection/changeover for flexible adaptation of most vehicles.
- Fast. Service cycles of 5-15 minutes for increased productivity.
- Vacuum Gauge. For complete exchange efficiency.
- Pressure Relief Valve. Located on waste fluid cylinder for increased safety.
- No-Leak End Cap Design. Reduces coolant waste.
- Convenient. Powered by shop air.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Adapters 2 Cone plugs; 8 in (20 cm) hose adapter
- Controls Ball valves w/ color-match system
- Coolant Cylinders 20 quart (18.9 liter) each
- Dimensions (H x W x D) VCX-4: 63 in x 28 in x 29 in (160 cm x 71 cm x 74 cm)
- Fluid Tanks / Types Any coolant type (Fast easy changeover)
- Hoses Clear, wire reinforced 10 ft. (3 m)
- New Fluid Pump Venturi vacuum generator; 28 inHg (0.95 bar) maximum
- Power Source Shop air, 55 to 110 psi (3.8 to 7.6 bar)
- Process Time 5 to 15 minutes average
- Warranty 1 Year– & labor
- Weight VCX-4: 200 lb. (91 kg)
FREE SHIPPING within the USA only!!!!
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276