MEGA Compressor MP-10120H3 Horizontal Electric air Compressor 3 PHASE / 10 HP / 120 GAL
- Vendor:Mega Compressor
Importand Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
MEGA MP-10120H3 Horizontal Electric air Compressor 3 PHASE / 10 HP / 120 GAL
Model : MP-10120H3-U
- US Motor – TEFC 10 HP Three-phase 230V/460V electric motor
- Requires 30 Amp circuit
- Full cast iron pump for long service life
- W-style cylinder design for superior cooling
- Pump head made of FC20 Cylinder FC25 Grade cast iron
- FC25 Valve Plate Swedish steel valves deliver much longer valve life
- Operates at slower RPM to run cooler and last longer
- Low Vibration Technology (LVT) features a dynamically balanced pump for smooth operation and long life
- One-piece cast iron crankcase has bearings on both ends of crankshaft for superior crankshaft support, not overhung crankshaft
- design 82% duty cycle
- Delivers 34 @ 175 PSI
- 200 max. PSI
- Synthetic Lubricant Industrial 100
- Oversized flywheel for cooler operation
- Heavy cast iron flywheel provides extra momentum
- Step-type piston rings ensure piston ring overlap for better compression
- Sight glass for quick viewing of oil level
- Replaceable crank journals and wrist pin journal/needle bearings
- Two-piece connecting rods can be rebuilt for superior serviceability
- High pressure piston wrist pins have needle bearings
- Durable steel belt guard
- Liquid Filed Pressure Gauge
- Square D Magnetic starter
- META – Bearing on Connection Rod
- After cooler provides dry, high-quality air for your tools
- Automatic tank drain means user does not have to reach under tank to drain
- 3/4in. NPT outlet
- 120-gallon ASME-certified vertical tank
FREE Shipping within the USA only!!!
We do NOT SHIP any freight LTL to a Residential address.
We only Ship Freight LTL to a business address.
- LTL orders will go to either a customer’s business where there is a forklift available on site
- or directly to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for w/c pick up.
Check our Terms and Conditions for full Shipping instructions.
Call us if you have any questions 1 855 320 7276.