Mytee Escape ETM-LX-115 Electric Truckmount 115V Vacuum
CALL us for the BEST PRICE.
- 12 gallon solution and recovery tanks with 35 GPM stainless steel pump-out
- 225-250 CFM
- Mytee® Hybrid Ametek vacuum motor with 1500 hour rated brushes and anti-moisture air seals
- 500 PSI CAT Pump
- Mobile cart design to go anywhere
- Auto fill feature
- Lighted and audible circuit locator makes it easy to find two separate circuits, avoid tripping breakers (feature only available on ETM-LX-115 model, not ETM-LX-230 model)Mytee
- Wash out hose and prime valve
- Pressure gauge displays pump PSI
- Pressure regulator to adjust pump PSI
Included at no additional cost:
- F200 Lint Hog™ In-line Filter – (Retail Value $119)
- 3-Prong Electrical Dryer Adapter Converter, Part #5003 – (Retail Value $79)
- 4-Prong Electrical Dryer Adapter Converter, Part #5004 – (Retail Value $79)
- Mobile cart with front 4″ locking casters and rear 10″ foam-filled wheels
- Dual 50′ 12/3 power cords – (Retail Value $178)
- 50’ lay-flat pump-out hose with cam lock connection – (Retail Value $79.99)
- 2″ x 2.5″ Cuff-Lynx™ reducer
- 2.5″ x 2.5″ Swivel Cuff-Lynx™
Optional Accessories (not included) :
- Use Mytee’s 7303LX Air Hog™ Vacuum Booster to add an additional 180 CFM when running long hose lines and avoid CFM loss. Mytee’s 7303LX Air Hog™ Vacuum Booster features auto pump-out capability.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
|Solution Tank||12 gallons|
|Recovery Tank||12 gallons (approx.)|
|Vacuum Motor||Dual Mytee® Ametek Hybrid|
|Truck Mount CFM||225-250|
|Pump||500 PSI Piston CAT Pump|
|Pump-Out GPM||35 stainless steel|
|Power cords||Dual 50' 12/3 twist lock|
|Amp Draw||Cord 1: 19 amps, Cord 2: 18 amps @115V 60 cycles|
|Shipping Weight (Including vacuum booster)||260 lbs. (does not include pallet weight)|
|Product Dimensions||43" x 21.5" x 44.5"|
|Shipping Dimensions||43.75" x 22.5" x 45.5"|
This Item is subject to a DISCOUNT. See MAP Pricing for Details.
Call or email to request the discounted price.
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276