Mytee HP120 Grand Prix Automotive Heated Detail Extractor
Due to COVID-19
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic there is a minimum of
8-12 week handling time on this item. Please contact us to verify availability before purchase.
Email notification will be sent as soon as item has been shipped.
Please note:- Credit Card will be charged upon Purchase of items !
View Our SMAK Extractors
Click Here ----> SMAK Extractors
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Mytee HP120 Grand Prix™ Automotive Heated Detail Extractor
HP120 Grand Prix™ Automotive Heated Detail Extractor
Need a larger tank capacity? The HP120 Grand Prix™ Heated Carpet Extractor combines, mobility, power, and innovative engineering. It’s no wonder that it’s a favorite among automotive detailers.
The original Grand Prix™, known as the HP100, transformed the automotive detailing industry. It was the first heated carpet extractor to feature a single power cord. Doesn’t sound like much? Before the Grand Prix™ using a pump, vacuum and heater required two power cords. This made it hard to find an appropriate power source. But with the engineering ingenuity at Mytee®, this trailblazer changed all that. Or so the saying goes…the rest is history.
- REAL HEAT™ system with a 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt
- Single 3-stage LA (low amp) motor makes the extractor even more effective
- 130″ of water lift and 100 CFM
- 10-gallon solution tank
- A high drain valve useful for emptying into a standard bucket
- Compact design fits perfectly into a van, truck or storage area
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene material housing, made to resist rust or denting
- 15ft. 1.25″ vacuum and internal solution hose (Part #8501)
- 8400P Air Lite™ 4″ upholstery tool
- Heatguard™ hosewrap, made of neoprene wetsuit material
Water Resistant Switches Water resistant switches add protection against dust and water intrusion. Locking Casters Locking casters provide stabilization and prevents any unwanted movement. Lighted Power Cords Lighted power cords indicator plug glows when the cord has power. Cuff-Lynx™ Ready Cuff-Lynx™ provide an easy connection for vacuum hoses.
Body Roto-molded polyethylene
Solution Tank 10 gallon capacity
Vacuum Tank 9 gallon capacity
Vacuum Single 3 stage LA
Heater 1200 W – 210 degree maximum
Locking Casters 4"
Power cord Single 25' 12/3
Amp Draw Cord One: 20
Tools 8400P Air Lite™ 4" upholstery tool
Hose Package 15' vacuum and solution hose combo
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Free Shipping within USA only !!
120 lbs. (does not include pallet weight)
28" x 18.5" x 39"
29" x 19" x 50"
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276