Mytee HP60 Spyder™ Automotive Heated Detail Extractor
CALL us for the BEST PRICE 1 855 320 7276.
The Spyder™ puts the “mobile” in Mobile Detailing.
Good things come in small packages. The Spyder™ Heated Carpet Extractor contains a 5-gallon capacity solution tank (approx.). But don’t be fooled by its size. Built smaller for your convenience, the HP60 Spyder™ has the same amount of cleaning power and detailing ability as its large sibling, the HP120. Oh, and automotive detailers, did we mention it runs on only one power cord?
- 15ft. 1.25″ vacuum and internal solution hose (Part #8501)
- 4″ Air Lite™ upholstery tool (Part #8400P)
- Heatguard™ hosewrap, made of neoprene wetsuit material
- 5 gallon solution tank (approx.)
- 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt
- Single 3-stage LA motor
- 130″ of water lift, 100 CFM
- High drain valve, perfect for emptying into a standard bucket
- Compact design to fit perfectly into a van, truck or storage area
- Durability roto-molded polyethylene material that resists rusting and denting
Body Roto-molded polyethylene
Solution Tank 5 gallon capacity (approx.)
Vacuum Tank 5 gallon capacity
Vacuum Tank Auto Shut Off 4 gallon (approx.)
Vacuum Single 3 stage LA
Heater 1200 W – 210 degree maximum
Locking Casters 3"
Power Cord Single 25' 12/3
Amp Draw Cord One: 20
Tools 4" upholstery tool
Hose Package 15' vacuum and solution hose combo
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell
Product Weight 82 lbs. approx.
Shipping Weight 90 lbs.
Product Dimensions 25" x 15.5" x 29.5"
Shipping Dimensions 28" x 16" x 34"
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276