PCL AFG1H08N Single Lock-On Dial Gauge Tire Inflator, 6' Hose
Part Number: AFG1H08N
- Reduced operating costs - fast inflation and deflation rates
- Increased customer service - high levels of speed, accuracy and safety
- Reduced cost of ownership - long product life
- High versatility - flexible usage
- Guaranteed accuracy - individual testing
- Clear dial display
- Modern, lightweight and shock resistant construction
- Proven Bourdon Tube with beryllium copper construction for robustness and high shock resistance
- Direct valve design increasing inflation and deflation rates
- Individually tested and certified
- Built in swivel and hanging device
- Bar, psi, kPa versions and range of accessories
- For the Tire User/Fleet Manager
- Reduced tire wear extending tire life
- Increased fuel economy
- Increased safety and reduced tire-related incidents
The AIRFORCE Dial Type Handheld Tire Inflator has a large, easy to read dial gauge. It allows you to inflate and deflate while staying engaged on the tire valve stem.
Fast and simple to use with guaranteed accuracy, this mechanical unit offers longer life, lower operating costs and excellent shock resistance – all within a modern functional design featuring a clear analogue display.
Robust, yet lightweight, the AIRFORCE has been developed with durable engineering plastics to withstand high volume and intensive applications, resulting in a lengthened operating life.
Its excellent performance means extended tire life, increased fuel economy, and improved safety for tire users.
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Accuracy: Exceeds EC Directive 86/217
- Reading Accuracy: 2 psi
- Max Inlet Pressure: 218 psi
- Inflation Flow: 32 cfm @ 190 psi supply
- Hose Length: 6'
- Chuck Type: Single Lock-On
- Calibration: 0 to 170 psi in 2 psi units
- 100% Tested to 2 psi Standard
- Compliance: EC Directive 86/217 and BS EN 12645:1999
Shipping Weight in Lbs: 3
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276