PCL D13SS50C/0004 Accura D13 Tire Inflator Multi-Tire 4X25' Hoses W/ Single Lock-On Chucks
Part Number: D13SS50C/0004
- Consistent cost effective provision of high levels of safe air inflation services
- Reduced tire inflation costs - more efficient use of tire engineers and equipment
- Low lifetime costs - long product life with robust design and proven electronics
- Low and simple maintenance with excellent diagnostics
- Customization to meet individual needs and applications
- Guaranteed accuracy with individual testing
- Electronic pressure preset
- Auto start inflation
- Clear display for easy customer usage
- Robust, highly reliable and modern design with die-cast aluminium housing
- Ceramic sensor - accuracy to +/-0.5% of full scale reading
- Attractive and durable membrane with customizable graphics
- Up to 50% faster than traditional methods
- Over Pressure Setting (OPS) - automated seating of bead
- Nitrogen (N2) purge
- 230v, 100/120v and 12v versions
- Can inflate accurately with hoses up to 50m
- Comprehensive diagnostics and error reporting
- For the Tire User/Fleet Manager
- Reduced tire wear extending tire life
- Increased fuel economy
- Increased safety and reduced tire-related incidents
The fitting of tires is a skilled operation requiring specialist equipment. PCL's range of preset digital inflators offers guaranteed accuracy and meets the demands of busy tire fitting environments.
The ACCURA D13 Tire Inflator combines advanced and user friendly design with touch screen technology, upgraded modern electronics, and proprietary software. The range enables operators to provide leading tire inflation services cost effectively. The range is suitable for all professional tire applications including commercial and retail tireshops, mobile tire fleets, automotive OEM's, garages, auto dealerships, as well as transport depots.
The new ACCURA tireshop range now has a high flow solenoid providing our highest ever air flow characteristics, meaning tires are inflated even faster. The upgraded microprocessor ensures the proven electronics are more reliable, while the touch screen technology ensures even longer unit life. The next generation PCB provides even more input/output options for complete customization to your application including Bluetooth and GPRS possibilities.
The range is enhanced by the "Over Pressure Setting" function (OPS), which has been developed to allow tire operators to automatically seat the bead on new tires. This allows the operator to securely continue on with alternative work while the tire is inflating, saving time and money.
The inclusion of the nitrogen purge (N2) facility allows the unit to increase the effectiveness of this increasingly popular tire service.
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- AccuracyExceeds EC Directive 86/217 (1)
- Reading Accuracy1 psi
- Maximum Inlet Pressure217 psi
- (1) - (to +/- 0.5% of full scale reading)
- Multi Tire Model
- Hose Length 25 ft. (x4)
- Chuck Type Single lock-on
- Calibration 0-145 psi
Please click request a Shipping Quote to get a shipping price.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276