iPCL PDO300S 1/2 inch Stainless Steel Dropout Water Separator with a 450 L/Min (15.9 Cfm)
Part Number: PDO300S
- Guaranteed 99.9999% liquid water removal
- ISO 12500 Certified
- Particulate removal to 1 micron
- 100% stainless steel
- Low cost of ownership
- Maintenance free
- Complete with wall bracket and drain valve
- Minimal inlet/outlet pressure drop
- Performance does not depend on the compressed air having a stable flow rate or high velocity
- Modular, scalable design delivers a wide flow rate product range without compromising the efficiency of removal of water and solid particles
- Unique patent protected multiple impact design operates far more efficiently than conventional filter designs
- No drop in liquid water or partical removal efficiency regardless of flow rate or duration of time installed
- Sealed for life aluminium housing
- No requirement for replacement filter cartridges
- No increase in pressure drop caused by blocked filters
- Easy to clean
Stainless Steel Grade 304 version of the Dropout® Water Separator.
Dropout® is a unique, scientifically engineered, patent protected multi-stage Compressed Air Filter that removes 99.9999% of liquid (water & oil) and 99% solid particulated down to 1 micron. This unique multi-stage Compressed Air Filter requires no replacement filters, and once fitted, the ongoing servicing costs are zero.
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Certified toISO 12500 3 & 4
- Maximum Inlet Pressure217 psi
- Part Number PDO300S
- Description 1/2" Stainless Steel Water Separator
- Maximum Flow Rate 900 l/min / 31.8 cfm
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276