PCL TPG1H17 Tire Pressure Gauge Passenger Car 6-50 Psi Angle Chuck
Part Number: TPG1H17
- Incorporates a self-adjusting friction device which enables the pressure to be read when the tire pressure gauge is removed from the tire valve
- A positive sealing washer ensures reliability
- Integral pocket clip and removable protective cap
- Angled head is designed to fit onto the valve at 90 degrees
PCL's TPG1 Pocket Tire Pressure Gauge incorporates a self-adjusting friction device which enables the pressure to be read when the tire pressure gauge is removed from the tire valve, and a positive sealing washer to ensure reliability. Features integral pocket clip and removable protective cap.
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Head TypeAngled
- Calibration6-50 psi
- Reading Resolution1 psi
- Accuracy+/- 2 psi
- Pocket gauge with protective tin
Shipping Weight in Lbs: 1
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276