Prevost TF 204T ALTO 4 - 3/4" Filter For Compressed Air
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Prevost TF 204T ALTO 4 - 3/4" 25-micron Filter For Compressed Air
BSPP female thread = NPT female thread = 3/4" FNPT Flow rate = 176
High quality, in line, 3/4" female NPT, compressed air moisture separator filter, part number: TF204. This filter has a machined solid aluminum body with precision cut 3/4" female pipe threads for both inlet and outlet connections. This is a high quality moisture filter that is designed to be used in compressed air lines up to 174 PSI constant working pressure.
The 25 micron filter removes water droplets and moisture excluding vapor which will extend the life of air tools and help keep them performing efficiently! This has a push button easy to use drain attached to the poly carbonate bowl which is protected by an impact resistant metal cover. It is recommended that this filter is drained once a day or whenever it reaches the max drain level.
This is a premium quality drain and with proper maintenance and element replacement it will provide years of reliable filtration! This is designed for high air flow use and is rated for up to 158 SCFM.
Brief overview of the ALTO air treatment units:-What is a ALTO REGULATOR ?
- ALTO regulators enable the pressure to be adjusted to suit usage. A membrane and spring ensure a constant outlet pressure corresponding to the chosen value.
- They protect pneumatic tools from excess pressure and cut unnecessary energy consumption. Regulators are equipped with a progressive membrane. The pressure is set via a control valve.
Different Types of Pressure gauge connection:
- 1/8" FBSP for ALTO 1, ALTO 2 and ALTO 3
- 1/4" FBSP for ALTO 4
What is a ALTO LUBRICATOR ?
- ALTO oil mist lubricators protect your pneumatic tools by injecting a precisely dosed amount of fi ne lubricant into the filtered air. Lubrication reduces friction between moving parts, avoids seizure, protects against corrosion, and absorbs and evacuates heat energy.
- The action of ALTO lubricators extends the service life and the efficiency of pneumatic tools.
- The oil fl ow is adjusted via a cone-point set screw, thereby controlling the amount of lubricant diff used into the pipework. Recommended oil: ISO VG32 (part number LUB 3256).
- The oil tank can be filled during use. The tank is attached via a locking bayonet fitting for the ALTO 2, ALTO 3 and ALTO 4 units. ALTO 1 units feature a threaded tank.
ALTO AIR TREATMENT MODULES AND ASSEMBLIES
- The ALTO range offers a wide range of flow rates. From 1/4" FNPT threads to units with 1" FNPT threads
- (pneumatic tools, pneumatic cylinders, blowing, inflation, paintwork, etc.).
View our other Prevost Air treatment Products that are available on our site.
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
View the full line of Prevost Air Treatment, Quick Air Coupling Connections and Piping System and send us an e-mail or call us to order your part.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Part Number: TF204
3/4" Female NPT In /Out Ports
Over Length: 10.5"
Width: 3.5" Square
25 Micron Replaceable Filter Element
Made In Italy
Shipping: 3 Lbs
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276