Prevost TR M203 ALTO 3 - 1/2" Regulator w/ Gauge For Compressed Air
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Prevost TR M203 ALTO 3 - 1/2" Regulator with Gauge For Compressed Air
Temperature :+41°F to +122°F
Construction :Body : Aluminum
Polycarbonate bowl with metallic protection
Equipped with :Manual drain
Equipped with a pressure gauge: 0 - 145 psi
Brief overview of the ALTO air treatment units:-What is a ALTO REGULATOR ?
- ALTO regulators enable the pressure to be adjusted to suit usage. A membrane and spring ensure a constant outlet pressure corresponding to the chosen value.
- They protect pneumatic tools from excess pressure and cut unnecessary energy consumption. Regulators are equipped with a progressive membrane. The pressure is set via a control valve.
Different Types of Pressure gauge connection:
- 1/8" FBSP for ALTO 1, ALTO 2 and ALTO 3
- 1/4" FBSP for ALTO 4
What is a ALTO LUBRICATOR ?
- ALTO oil mist lubricators protect your pneumatic tools by injecting a precisely dosed amount of fi ne lubricant into the filtered air. Lubrication reduces friction between moving parts, avoids seizure, protects against corrosion, and absorbs and evacuates heat energy.
- The action of ALTO lubricators extends the service life and the efficiency of pneumatic tools.
- The oil fl ow is adjusted via a cone-point set screw, thereby controlling the amount of lubricant diff used into the pipework. Recommended oil: ISO VG32 (part number LUB 3256).
- The oil tank can be filled during use. The tank is attached via a locking bayonet fitting for the ALTO 2, ALTO 3 and ALTO 4 units. ALTO 1 units feature a threaded tank.
ALTO AIR TREATMENT MODULES AND ASSEMBLIES
- The ALTO range offers a wide range of flow rates. From 1/4" FNPT threads to units with 1" FNPT threads
- (pneumatic tools, pneumatic cylinders, blowing, inflation, paintwork, etc.).
View our other Prevost Air treatment Products that are available on our site.
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
View the full line of Prevost Air Treatment, Quick Air Coupling Connections and Piping System and send us an e-mail or call us to order your part.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
|NPT female thread||1/2" FNPT|
|Flow rate (cfm at 100 psi ΔP=14psi)||141.2|
|Operating pressure (psi)||Inlet: 217 / Outlet: 7-145|
Shipping: 3 Lbs
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276