RTI BRAD-BD1 Pre-filter Combo, CO Monitor w/ Regulator and Gauge
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Reading Technologies BRAD-BD1Pre-filter Combo, CO Monitor, ½” Heavy Duty Regulator with 0-160 PSI Gauge, MR-1 Mini Regulator.
Breathing Air System 1-2 person pre-filter combo, CO monitor, ½" HD regulator with 0-160 PSI gauge, MR-1 mini regulator.
Replacement Element Kit:
1st stage: 4P-060
2nd Stage: 3C-061
- Monitors Grade “D” breathable air
- Ultra lightweight design, 1-2 Operators
- Deep bed activated carbon pre-filter for hydrocarbon removal to 0.003 ppm
- 0.01 micron final filter designed for fine particulate and oil removal at 99.9998% efficiency
- Dual ½" outlets with ¼" high flow quick disconnects provided
- Rated for up to 60 scfm
- Heavy duty, high flow regulator assembled with FDA lubricant
- 0-60 PSIG mini-regulator controls air pressure to monitor
- Low air sample rate through monitor
- 110 Volt AC electrical
- Assembly is supplied mounted on ¾" board for easy installation
NOTE: Remember Clean, Dry, Compressed Air is as important to your overall finish as paint brand, painter experience, or the spray gun. To achieve clean, dry air order your Eliminator II Desiccant Dryer today.
Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil.
Patented "Inverse Flow™"design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency.
An extremely long element life and easy, tool-free servicing make Reading Technologies Stealth filters an optimum choice for your body shop and MADE in USA!
Reading Technologies, Inc. is in compliance with the State of California's PROP 65 law for warning consumers that the product contains chemicals on the State of California's PROP 65 list
- 1-2 person pre-filter combo
- CO monitor
- ½" HD regulator
- with 0-160 PSI gauge
- MR-1 mini regulator.
- Replacement Element Kit: BRAD-01C-MK
- Replacement Elements: 1st stage: 4P-060 / 2nd Stage: 3C-061
- Rated for Up to 60 scfm
- 110 Volt AC Electrical
Port size - 1/2" Inlet - Port size - 1/4" Outlet1 Gun (spray application)1st Stage Element 4P-060 2nd Stage Element DE-401Applications:
- Paint Booths
- Lacquer Spraying
- Air Tools, Sand Blasting, Sanding Impacts, Buffing
- Ideal for Mechanical Section of Shop
TP Tools Tip: For best results, place water filters as far away from the compressor as possible (at least 25 ft). This allows the air to cool and condense so water can be removed efficiently.
Ships with Regular ground Shipping.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276