RTI EH4000 Eliminator II Air Compressor Desiccant Dryer, Regulator With Gauge
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Reading Technologies EH4000 Eliminator II Air Compressor Desiccant Dryer, 1/4" Regulator With Gauge
Designed to provide low humidity air for one gun spraying. Patented Inverse Flow technology. Removes water dirt oil and water vapor. Activated carbon pre-filter with automatic drain. Second stage desiccant final filter no desiccant dust migration 12 NPT Inlet 14 NPT Outlet.1.0 micron or larger and activated carbon oil absorption to 0.003ppm.Up to 30 scfm flow capacity.
With spin-on spin-off element maintenance this unit is a best seller and perfect for prep and in the paint booth. Perfect for waterborne and solvent borne finishes.14 in. regulator and gauge assembly
- Cleaner Compressed Air with No Oil to Your Applications
- Simple Design Requires No Tools for Maintenance
- Easy Service of Elements
- Extremely Long Element Life
- Removes Water, Dirt, Oil and Also Compressor Oils from Air
- Best Filter Product on the Market
Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil.
Patented "Inverse Flow™"design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency.
An extremely long element life and easy, tool-free servicing make Reading Technologies Stealth filters an optimum choice for your body shop and MADE in USA!
Reading Technologies, Inc. is in compliance with the State of California's PROP 65 law for warning consumers that the product contains chemicals on the State of California's PROP 65 list
Part Number: EH4000
- Equipped with auto drain
- Quick disconnect clamp ring design
- Spin-on/spin-off elements
- High flow relieving regulators, chrome case glass lens pressure gauge
- Automatic drains w/ manual override
- Inline dew point indicator
- Non-corrosive housings
- Inverse-Flow® Technology with 4 ½" filter depth on 1st stage
- Easiest desiccant to maintain
- -40°F dew point
- True air stream moisture indicator
- No tools required for service
- 1 micron final dust filter
- Activated carbon oil filter on 1st stage
- ½" shutoff valve on inlet
- Heavy duty aluminum bowl
- 4P-060 & DE401
- Max. Air Pressure: 150 PSIG
- Max. Operating Temp: 1
TP Tools Tip: For best results, place water filters as far away from the compressor as possible (at least 25 ft). This allows the air to cool and condense so water can be removed efficiently.
- Air Tools, Sand Blasting, Sanding Impacts, Buffing
- Ideal for Mechanical Section of Shop
Ships with Regular ground Shipping.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276