RTI EH7000-3R Eliminator v2.5- 1/2inch Desicant Dryer w/ Indicator, Regulator & Gauge
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Reading Technologies EH7000-3R Eliminator v2.5- 1/2inch, 3 Stage Desiccant Dryer with Indicator, Regulator & Gauge
Perfect for body shops with high levels of contamination. Suggested us: in prep stations and paint booths to remove water, dirt, oil, and water vapor
- Designed to provide continuous dry, oil-free air to -40ºF dew point
- 3 in 1: Activated carbon pre-filter for superior oil vapor removal and built-in final filter with contained desiccant cartridge, no desiccant dust migration
- Largest 0.01 micron coalescer on the market
- Tool-less spin on/spin off elements for easy maintenance, comes with two (2) PB-004 brackets for easy mounting
- Inverse Flow® Technology, low pressure drop design
- High flow 3/8" NPT relieving regulator
- Automatic drain on first stage, manual petcock drains on second and third stages
- Replaement elements available (order below):
- 1st Stage Replacement Element: 4P-060
- 2nd Stage Replacement Element: 3C-090
- 3rd Stage Replacement Element: DE401
NOTE: Remember Clean, Dry, Compressed Air is as important to your overall finish as paint brand, painter experience, or the spray gun. To achieve clean, dry air order your Eliminator II Desiccant Dryer today.
Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil.
Patented "Inverse Flow™"design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency.
An extremely long element life and easy, tool-free servicing make Reading Technologies Stealth filters an optimum choice for your body shop and MADE in USA!
Reading Technologies, Inc. is in compliance with the State of California's PROP 65 law for warning consumers that the product contains chemicals on the State of California's PROP 65 list
- Dryer Design: Manual, desiccant
- Recommended Temp: 100ºF
- Max. Pressure: 150 PSIG
- Dryer Capacity: -40ºF
- Filter Capacity: 0.01 micron and larger, Activated Carbon Oil, Absorption to 0.003ppm
- Flow Capacity: 30 SCFM @ 100 psi
- Differential Pressure: <5.0 PSID at rated flow
- Dimensions: 17"H x 16"W x 4.75"D
- Weight: 20 lbs.
Port size - 1/2" Inlet - Port size - 1/4" Outlet1 Gun (spray application)1st Stage Element 4P-060 2nd Stage Element DE-401
- Paint Booths
- Lacquer Spraying
- Air Tools, Sand Blasting, Sanding Impacts, Buffing
- Ideal for Mechanical Section of Shop
TP Tools Tip: For best results, place water filters as far away from the compressor as possible (at least 25 ft). This allows the air to cool and condense so water can be removed efficiently.
Ships with Regular ground Shipping.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276