RTI EX106 Eliminex Filter, 3 Micron, 3/4" Inlet/Outlet
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Reading Technologies RTI EX106 Eliminex Filter, 3 Micron, 3/4" Inlet/Outlet.
Protect your air line, refrigerated dryer, regulator, and desiccant system with this Eliminex® Mainline Filter. Large, high-capacity filter removes water and dirt to 3 microns in the main line and delivers cleaner compressed air to your applications. Best if installed 25 ft from compressor. Filter features automatic drain valve with 48" drain tube, heavy-duty metal bowl, washable spin-on element, and tool-less design for filter change. 175 psi max.
3/4" NPT Filter (90 cfm). Made in USA.
4-3/4"W, 17-1/8"H, 4-5/8"D
Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil.
Patented "Inverse Flow™"design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency.
An extremely long element life and easy, tool-free servicing make Reading Technologies Stealth filters an optimum choice for your body shop and MADE in USA!
Reading Technologies, Inc. is in compliance with the State of California's PROP 65 law for warning consumers that the product contains chemicals on the State of California's PROP 65 list
Part Number: EX106
- 3/4” Inlet and Outlet (model dependent)
- 90 scfm Flow Rates
- Patented “Inverse Flow™” Design to 3.0 micron
- Innovative Clamp Ring Design- No Tools Needed
- Filter Change Indicator (2nd Stage)
- Grade 2 Coalescer to 0.01 micron
- Automatic Brass Drains with Manual Override
- and 1/2”NPT Drain Port
TP Tools Tip: For best results, place water filters as far away from the compressor as possible (at least 25 ft). This allows the air to cool and condense so water can be removed efficiently.
- Air Tools, Sand Blasting, Sanding Impacts, Buffing
- Ideal for Mechanical Section of Shop
Ships with Regular ground Shipping.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276