RTI PERF-75HD Regenerative Desiccant Dryer System
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Reading Technologies PERF-50 Paint Air System Package with Regulator & Gauge.
Perfect Air™ is the best system to spray waterborne and solvent borne paints flawlessly the first time, and every time. Increase production up to 75%, Consistent -40°F dew point air (or better) to the gun, patented pre-filtration eliminates water, dirt & oil vapor, after-filter eliminates any downstream desiccant dust, quiet operation, easy wall mount design, non-corrosive aluminum towers.
This heavy-duty regenerative desiccant dryer system can be used mainline or as service to multiple booths. This turnkey system with no assembly required, provides faster cure times and increased productivity. Handles flow from 30 HP compressors, -40°F dew point throughout shop complete with 0.01 micron pre & final filter. Inlet flow capacity (at 100 psig): 120 scfm • Inlet/Outlet: 1" NPT, Weight: 475 lbs
NOTE: Remember Clean, Dry, Compressed Air is as important to your overall finish as paint brand, painter experience, or the spray gun. To achieve clean, dry air order your Eliminator II Desiccant Dryer today.
Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil.
Patented "Inverse Flow™"design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency.
An extremely long element life and easy, tool-free servicing make Reading Technologies Stealth filters an optimum choice for your body shop and MADE in USA!
Reading Technologies, Inc. is in compliance with the State of California's PROP 65 law for warning consumers that the product contains chemicals on the State of California's PROP 65 list
Part Number: PERF-75HD
- Regenerative Desiccant Dryer
- Mainline or multiple booth use
- Turnkey system; No assembly required!
- 15 month warranty
- Provides faster cure times and increased productivity
- Handles flow from 30 HP compressors
- -40°F dew point throughout shop
- Complete with 0.01 micron pre & final filter
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 34" x 24" x 76"
- Inlet flow capacity (at 100 PSIG): 120 SCFM
- Inlet/Outlet: 1" NPT
- 115V/1PH, 6' power cord
- Uses 8 SCFM purge air
- Weight: 475 lbs/215.5 kg
- Max. working pressure: 150 PSIG
- Min. working pressure: 60 PSIG
- Max. inlet temperature: 120°F
- Max. ambient temperature: 120°F
- Paint Booths
- Lacquer Spraying
- Air Tools, Sand Blasting, Sanding Impacts, Buffing
- Ideal for Mechanical Section of Shop
TP Tools Tip: For best results, place water filters as far away from the compressor as possible (at least 25 ft). This allows the air to cool and condense so water can be removed efficiently.
Ships with Regular ground Shipping.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276