RTI STEALTH 1500B Coalescing Filter, 1/2" Inlet, Heavy Duty 1/2" Regulator W/ Gauge, Multiport Manifold Outlet
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Reading Technologies RTI STEALTH 1500B Coalescing Booth Filter, 1/2" Inlet, Heavy Duty 1/2" Regulator W/ Gauge, Multiport Manifold Outlet.
Reading Technologies Inc C106 Coalescer 3/4"- The Best Filter Product on the Market with Cleaner Compressed Air with No Oil to Your Applications. A Simple Design Requires No Tools for Maintenance with Easy Service of Elements. This Product has an Extremely Long Element Life and Removes Water, Dirt and Oil as well as Compressor Oils from the Air.
- Booth filter with 1/2" heavy duty regulator, multiport manifold, two (2) HFMC-1 couplers, and mounting brackets
- Features 1/2" inlet/outlet
- Brass manual petcock drain
- Rugged, heavy duty high-flow design
- All metal, corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum body on the regulator
- Tee handle knob, relieving type regulator
Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil.
Patented "Inverse Flow™"design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency.
An extremely long element life and easy, tool-free servicing make Reading Technologies Stealth filters an optimum choice for your body shop and MADE in USA!
Reading Technologies, Inc. is in compliance with the State of California's PROP 65 law for warning consumers that the product contains chemicals on the State of California's PROP 65 list
Part Number: STEALTH 1500B
- Max. Pressure: 200 PSIG
- Filter Capacity: 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency
- Flow Capacity" 60 SCFM at 100 psi
- Max. Operating Temp.: 125 degrees F
- Replacement Element: 3C-060
- Height 12'
- Length 10.5"
- Depth 3.9"
TP Tools Tip: For best results, place water filters as far away from the compressor as possible (at least 25 ft). This allows the air to cool and condense so water can be removed efficiently.
- Air Tools, Sand Blasting, Sanding Impacts, Buffing
- Ideal for Mechanical Section of Shop
Ships with Regular ground Shipping.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276