RTI STEALTH 6960B Activated Carbon Filter, 1/2" Inlet, Regulated 1/4" Outlet With Gauge
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Reading Technologies 6960B Activated Carbon Filter 1/4" NPT air regulator with gauge, large-capacity spin on/off metal bowl, manual drain, and wall mounting bracket. 60 cfm, 1/2" NPT inlet, 200 psi max pressure. 6" wide, 13-1/4" high, 4-1/2" deep.
Reading Technologies Stealth filters provide regulated and balanced, clean, compressed air without dirt or water contamination! These simply designed filters are 99.5 percent effective at water removal. Reading Technologies Stealth filters are efficient and effective at a low cost--they extend the life of your tools and save energy.
Perfect for paint booths and prep stations. Removes dirt, water and oil.
Patented "Inverse Flow™"design. Patented activated carbon first stage removes oil to 0.003 ppm. 2nd stage final filtration to 0.01 micron at 99.99998% efficiency. Automatic drain on first stage, manual petcock drain on second stage.
Pressure regulator and gauge standard.
Maximum flow up to 60 scfm. Maximum inlet air pressure, 200 PSI. Maximum operating temperature, 125°F.
An extremely long element life and easy, tool-free servicing make Reading Technologies Stealth filters an optimum choice for your body shop and MADE in USA!
Reading Technologies, Inc. is in compliance with the State of California's PROP 65 law for warning consumers that the product contains chemicals on the State of California's PROP 65 list
Part Number: STEALTH 6960B
- Inverse-Flow® Technology with 3½" filter depth
- Quick disconnect clamp ring design
- 1.0 micron final filtration
- Spin-on/spin-off element
- Equipped with brass petcock manual drain
- Rated for 60 SCFM
- Removes dirt & water
- Non-corrosive internal metal
- Pressure regulator/gauge standard
- Heavy duty metal bowl construction
- Cleaner compressed air with no water to your applications
- Simple design requires no tools for maintenance
- Easy service of elements
- Extremely long element life
- 99.5 % effective at water removal
- ½" BV-051 ball valve
- Replacement Element: 6950-1
- Max. Air Pressure: 150 PSIG
- Max. Operating Temp: 125° F
- Max. Flow: to 60 SCFM
TP Tools Tip: For best results, place water filters as far away from the compressor as possible (at least 25 ft). This allows the air to cool and condense so water can be removed efficiently.
- Air Tools, Sand Blasting, Sanding Impacts, Buffing
- Ideal for Mechanical Section of Shop
Ships with Regular ground Shipping.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276