Samson 365 806 - MC8 Mechanical Dispense Valve Formable 4-16 Qts
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Samson 365 806 - MC8 Mechanical Dispense Valve Formable 4-16 Qts 1/4 Turn Tip-Lubricants
Part No. 365 806
Samson mechanical metered control valves are used at the end of the hose assembly for measured dispensing of lubricants and anitfreeze solutions in tough, intensive use applications.
• Extensively and rigorously field tested. Reliable performance.
• No calibration required. High accuracy within a large viscosity range.
• One piece polycarbonate based integral register housing and single molded pointer knob guarantee maximum integrity of the meter against drops and impacts and provide superb protection against humidity.
• Fully mechanical register.
• Simple and easy to read dial includes 5-digit totalizer
• Very tough metal construction, the meter is ideal for intensive use and outdoor applications.
• The MC8 uses the CV11 SERIES control handle. This handle is flange coupled to eliminate the use of adapters and eliminate leaks.
- Synthetic and mineral based oil
- Gear Oil
- Hydraulic oil and fluids
- Antifreeze solutions
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Maximum Free Flow Rate 8 gal/min (30 l/min)
- Maximum Working Pressure 1,450 psi (100 bar)
- Fluid Inlet 1/2" NPTF
- Fluid Outlet 1/2" NPTF
- Accuracy +/- 0.65%
- Power Source -
- Wetted Materials Aluminium, Zinc alloy, Stainless Steel, NBR, Brass, Steel, TPU, Polyamide
Shipping Weight: 6 lbs
Dimensions: 14 X 10 X 5 inches
Ground Shipping within the USA only!!!
Check our Terms and Conditions for our full Shipping instructions.
If you have Further Questions on Shipping or the product please call 1 855 320 7276