Samson 365 817 - MC8P Mechanical Preset Dispense ValveRigid Qts Dial
Importand Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
Samson 365 817 - MC8P Mechanical Preset Dispense Valve Rigid Qts Dial No-drip Tip
Part No. 365 817
Samson mechanical preset metered control valves allow filling crankcases, engines and other lubricants reservoirs.
• Extensively and rigorously field tested. Reliable performance.
• No calibration required. High accuracy within a large viscosity range.
• One piece polycarbonate based integral register housing and single molded pointer knob guarantee maximum integrity of the meter against drops and impacts and provide superb protection against humidity.
• The reset mechanism incorporates a safety clutch for preserving the preset mechanism in case the knob is turned in the wrong direction.
• Mechanical shut-off mechanism. High wear and stress resistant shut off mechanism.
• Simple and easy to read dial includes 5-digit totalizer
• Very tough metal construction, the meter is ideal for intensive use and outdoor applications.
• CV11 SERIES Control valve is flange coupled to eliminate the use of adaptors and eliminate leaks.
- Synthetic and mineral based oil
- Gear Oil
- Hydraulic oil and fluids
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- Maximum Free Flow Rate 8 gal/min (30 l/min)
- Maximum Working Pressure 1,450 psi (100 bar)
- Fluid Inlet 1/2" NPTF
- Fluid Outlet 1/2" NPTF
- Accuracy +/- 0.65%
- Power Source -
- Wetted Materials Aluminium, Zinc alloy, Stainless Steel, NBR, Brass, Steel, TPU, Polyamide
Shipping Weight: 6 lbs
Dimensions: 15 X 8 X 5 inches
Ground Shipping within the USA only!!!
Check our Terms and Conditions for our full Shipping instructions.
If you have Further Questions on Shipping or the product please call 1 855 320 7276