StillClean SC25-SS - Stainless Steel Solvent Parts Washer with Recycler Dock
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
StillClean Stainless Steel SC25-SS - Solvent Parts Washer with Recycler Dock ONLY
Whether you need one Solvent Recycling Parts Washer or ten, StillClean makes it affordable. Match them one to one or rotate a StillClean from one washer to the next in just seconds, letting all of your washers recycle.
- Stainless steel construction for years of use and abuse without scratched paint and coatings
- Flexible metal spigot and flow-thru brush for cleaning and soaking
- Connect and disconnect the recycler in seconds without the need for tools
- Removable sink for easy access to the solvent holding tank, pump, and intake filter
- Overflow style sink strainer to prevent back up
- The SC-25-SS parts washer is designed to be used as a stand alone or with the StillClean Solvent Recycling System.
- In combination they are the most cost effective, all in one recycling parts washer on the market. Share a StillClean between multiple SC-25-SS’s and watch your savings grow exponentially.
- Stainless steel construction for years of use and abuse without scratched paint and coatings.
- Flexible metal spigot and flow-thru brush for cleaning and soaking.
- The washer and recycler operate completely separate of each other. Connect and disconnect the recycler in seconds without the need for tools.
- The sink is removable without tools for easy access to the solvent holding tank, pump, and intake filter.
- Dual bag filters in the sink keep solids out of the holding tank.
- Optional selectable micron rating intake filters to meet ISO 16/13 cleanliness standards.
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and workmanship.
Optional StillClean Solvent Recycler (Not included in Price):
- Recycle 1 gallon per hour of most common parts washing solvents w/flash points between 105-170° F.
- Power: 120 VAC / 5.4 amps / 50/60Hz
- Compressed air: 0.5 CFM @ 80 PSI, internally regulated.
- ETL Listed to UL Standards 201 and 2208.
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
- 14-Gauge, 304 Stainless Steel construction.
- Solvent Capacity: 25 gallons
- Working height adjustable: 35” to 39” – Overall height 66 ó” – 70 ó”
- Work area right to left: 31 3/8” – Overall right to left: 31 5/8” – Sink depth: 6”
- Work area front to back: 26 .” – Overall front to back: 27”
- Power: Fractional H.P. wash pump: 120VAC – 50/60Hz – 1 amp
- 165 °F fusible cover link.
Shipping within the USA only!!!
Ships LTL ground
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276
Watch these videos to see what can still clean do ?
How does still clean work ?