TSISSG 350B Back Buddy II
Model Number: 350B
The 350B Back Buddy II™ will make brake jobs easier and more profitable. This versatile tool was designed to prevent injuries from awkward lifting and keep workers’ comp rates down. The Back Buddy II™ rolls under and bolts onto heavy drum and hub assembly, then handily rolls the assembly out and lays it over for servicing. Re-assembly is quick and precise because the Back Buddy II™ angles for perfect hub alignment, eliminating seal damage and costly fixes. The Back Buddy II™ handles all hub and drum assemblies with Universal Receiver and Adapter Sets. A simple change of adapters transforms the tool in seconds from inboard to outboard application.
*Adapters 6069 and 6073 10-hole inboard and outboard application are included
Optional Adapters (Sold Separately):
- 6069 - MKA2/2HD | 10 stud inboard hubs. Studs 335 mm on center
- 6073 - MKA3/3HD | 10 stud outboard hubs. Studs 11.25" on center, 3/4" hub back plate thickness
- 6071 - MKA4 | 5 and 6 spoke hub and drum
- 6074 - MKA5 | 8 stud inboard hubs. Studs are 275 mm on center
- 6075 - MKA6 | 8 stud outboard drum. Studs are 275 mm on center with 1/2" hub back plate thickness
- 6076 - MKA7 | 6 stud inboard hubs. Studs are 8 3/4" on center
- 6077 - MKA8 | 6 hole outboard drum. Studs are 8 3/4" on center with 1/2" hub back plate thickness.
- 6067 - MKHMV | 8 stud inboard hubs. Studs are 6 1/2" on center for Hummer/Humvee geared hubs
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
WEIGHT 135 lbs
DIMENSIONS 40 x 36 x 40 in
Shipping Weight: 135 LBS
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276
350B Back Buddy II
350B Back Buddy II™ - Manufacturing Marvels Video