TSI TW2000 Tweel Handler | TSI
Important Shipping Information:-
• Orders received on Fridays after 11am EST will be processed the next business day
• All orders shipped to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS will be subject to Additional charges from all carriers at this time.
TSI TW2000 Tweel Handler
Model Number: TW2000
The TW2000 Tweel Handler™ is an amazingly versatile tool that allows truck mechanics to remove, install, rotate and transport single tire-and-wheel assemblies with ease. The vertical range of conventional wheel dollies is 3″ or 4″, forcing you to kneel down to inspect tires, or use a floor jack to raise the tire up. The TW2000 solution is a built-in ratcheting jack with 14″ of vertical travel. No more bending over! The Tweel Handler’s U-shaped chassis allows you to get close to the work area, with unhindered access to the tire in the cradle. No restraining chains are required, yet the Tweel Handler™ holds virtually any single truck wheel, including wide-based singles. Three heavy-duty ball-bearing wheels mounted under ball-bearing swivel casters make it highly maneuverable.
- Minimum Tire/Wheel Diameter: 23.5″
- Maximum Tire/Wheel Weight: 350 lbs
- Cradle Depth: 14″
- Cradle Width: 23.5″
- Supporting Ring Roller Spread: 37″
- Vertical Hoist Travel: 14″
View our website www.repquip.com for other New and Used Equipment we sell.
WEIGHT 164 lbs
DIMENSIONS 48 x 39 x 24 in
Shipping Weight: 164 LBS
LTL Freight Shipping Options
- LTL Freight orders ship to a customer’s Business Address where there is a forklift available on site.
- Direct to the LTL / FREIGHT Terminal for pick up.
Review our full Shipping Terms and Conditions.
For all other shipping requests, call or e-mail us.
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST
TEL: 1 855 320 7276
TW2000 Tweel Handler™ - MM TW2000 Video
TW2000 Tweel Handler™ - Operation